Using the IISPs in a Virtual Setting
Presentation Date: 11/04/2020
Duration: 1 Hour
This session content will include the following:
- How can I develop a virtual scope & sequence that targets tested content?
- How can I determine which level IISP(s) to use in the absence of testing data?
- How can mastery be assessed virtually and what does this process look like in a virtual classroom?
- What does a student data chat look like in a virtual setting?
- In the absence of testing, how can I use the IISP to gauge student readiness for promotion to the next functional level?